Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great one and are ready and roaring to go for 2011.
As part of my annual review, I was looking back at my logs for sales through Amazon.com, and I thought you might be interested in the top 10 products that DocumentSnap readers bought through Amazon in 2010.
Here it is in pie chart (mmm… pie) form:
Here are the top 10 products:
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300: Fujitsu’s personal Mac & Windows document scanner. A little surprised this one was #1 to be honest!
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M: Fujitsu’s Mac desktop scanner. Mac users are representing!
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500: Fujitsu’s Windows desktop scanner
- Western Digital Elements 2TB External Drive: Happy to see my favorite external drive listed here
- Neatco NeatDesk: Neatco’s desktop scanner including the NeatWorks software that a lot of people like
- ScanSnap Carrying Case: Can’t say I realized so many people use a carrying case for their S1500, but guess I was wrong!
- Doxie: Apparent’s ultra portable scan-to-cloud scanner
- NeatReceipts: Neatco’s portable receipt scanner (as the name implies)
- Fellowes P-57Cs Shredder: Light duty home or home office cross-cut shredder
- Fellowes SB-99Ci Shredder: Small business cross-cut shredder
So there you go. This list tells me two things:
- DocumentSnap readers love their ScanSnaps (no surprise)
- I clearly need to diversify my coverage a bit more (again, not really a surprise, but ignore what I just said until after tomorrow’s post)
Thanks to all the DocumentSnap readers that bought their paperless products through my Amazon links this year. I (or more accurately, Starbucks) thank you very much.
(Photo by Jude Doyland)
[…] Top 10 Going Paperless Products Of 2010 The most popular products purchased through DocumentSnap in 2010. If you’re interested, the 2011 paperless list is here. […]