Wow, it has been almost two years since I launched the original Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide, and I’m thrilled to announce that the Third Edition is available today.
There have been new models and software updates since last year’s edition, and I have changed the format of the Guide to be easier to read on a tablet for those screen-readers like myself.
Here are some of the new sections:
- A clearer primer on what is possible with each model.
- How to use the new software features that have been released in the last year and the new Quick Menu customizations.
- How to scan wirelessly with the ScanSnap iX500
- How to make your PDFs searchable in the background so that it is faster to keep scanning.
- How to turn your ScanSnap into a fax machine.
- A deeper dive into using ScanSnap Organizer.
- How to get around the ScanSnap’s lack of TWAIN support on Windows.
- How to use FineReader Express on the Mac.
Don’t Have The Guide Yet?
If you own a Fujitsu ScanSnap and need a little extra help, it might be worth your while to take a look at The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide.
I get feedback every day that the Guide has helped readers get started using their ScanSnap the right way, so who knows, perhaps it could help you too.
Already Own The Guide?
You will be receiving an email with the update, at no charge of course.
If you didn’t get one, let me know and I will hook you up.
Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the Third Edition.