You Have An Awesome Scanner, Now How Do You Use It?
The Fujitsu ScanSnap is fantastic and easy to use, but DocumentSnap readers like you often ask: “What is the best way to set it up so that I can save time by scanning quickly and efficiently?”
Grab your copy starting at $5.
Getting Started With Your Scanner Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
The documentation that comes with the Fujitsu ScanSnap is great. In fact, it’s so great there are 485 pages of it!
When I purchased my first ScanSnap, I struggled with putting together the best workflow that would let me tackle my huge mess of paper.
In the six years since the founding of DocumentSnap, I’ve experimented with all sorts of setups and workflows (good news for you – now you don’t have to).
Do You Want To Go Paperless Or Spend Time Googling?
The information online about scanning workflows is conflicting, doesn’t work with your comfort level, or is crazy technical.
Yes, you could figure all this stuff out yourself, and if that is the sort of thing that you find fun, go for it (sadly, it is the sort of thing that I find fun).
However, if you value your time and want to get up and running quickly, the Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide may be for you.
This is a great paper.I have been using ScanSnap S1500M for years and did not really understand what I was doing. This evening just from applying the first 37 pages of your guide has transformed how I use it. It is the best $5 I ever spent. Christopher S., USA
In this informative and easy-to-read PDF guide, you will:
- Get up and running with your ScanSnap quickly
- Learn how to organize your paper and ScanSnap Profiles so that you can throw a stack in and hit “scan”
- Discover how to make the most of the included software
- Understand how to save time by making your documents searchable in a batch after scanning
How Can The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide Help You?
- What software is included, what does it do, and how the heck do you use it?
- Is there a way you can prepare your documents before scanning that will save you time and headaches?
- What are ScanSnap Profiles and how can they rock your world?
- How do you scan receipts and export them to financial software?
- How do you handle business cards?
- Making PDFs searchable sounds great, but it slows things down. Is there a way to make it faster?
- How do you scan wirelessly to a computer or mobile device?
Buy Only What You Need
The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide comes in three versions, so that you don’t have to buy something you can’t use:
Get The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide specially tailored for your Mac ScanSnap and related software.
BUY NOW – $5
Get The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide specially tailored for your Windows ScanSnap and related software.
BUY NOW – $5
Mac & Windows Version
Get The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide for both Mac and Windows ScanSnap and related software.
BUY NOW – $8
What do current Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide customers have to say?
Fantastic! Very good for productivity. Cathy D., Australia
Terrific product. Advice was spot on! I’m a fan. You do a great job of explaining things. Appreciate your response to questions also. THANKS! Art J., USA
Very helpful in getting up to speed with the ScanSnap. Well worth the cost. Westin J., USA
I liked this guide because it gave really useable, yet simple and
straightforward, guidance for setting up all facets of my ScanSnap. Robert S., USA
Thank you so much for your interest.
If you have any questions about The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
To your paperless success,
By the way, if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just let me know in 30 days and you’ll receive a full refund.
Fujitsu is a registered trademark of Fujitsu Limited. ScanSnap is a registered trademark of PFU Limited.
The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide is not endorsed, sponsored, or owned by Fujitsu in any way, though I think their scanners are pretty awesome.