You Have An Awesome Scanner, Now How Do You Use It?
The Fujitsu ScanSnap is fantastic and easy to use, but DocumentSnap readers like you often ask: “What is the best way to set it up so that I can save time by scanning quickly and efficiently?”
- How do you get up and running with your ScanSnap quickly?
- How does the ScanSnap's included software work, and how do you make the most of it?
- How to you make the process of scanning faster and more efficient?
The documentation that comes with the Fujitsu ScanSnap is great. In fact, it’s so great there are 485 pages of it!
When I purchased my first ScanSnap, I struggled with putting together the best workflow that would let me tackle my huge mess of paper.
In the six years since the founding of DocumentSnap, I’ve experimented with all sorts of setups and workflows (good news for you – now you don’t have to).
Do You Want To Go Paperless Or Spend Time Googling?
The information online about scanning workflows is conflicting, doesn’t work with your comfort level, or is crazy technical.
Yes, you could possibly figure all this stuff out yourself, and if that is the sort of thing that you find fun, go for it (sadly, it is the sort of thing that I find fun).
However, if you value your time and want to get up and running quickly, the Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide may be for you.
This is a great paper. I have been using ScanSnap S1500M for years and did not really understand what I was doing. This evening just from applying the first 37 pages of your guide has transformed how I use it. It is the best $5 I ever spent.Christopher S.
Introducing the Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide
- Get up and running with your ScanSnap quickly.
- Learn how to organize your paper and ScanSnap Profiles so that you can throw a stack in and hit “scan”.
- Discover how to make the most of the included software.
- Understand how to save time by making your documents searchable in a batch after scanning.
How Can The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide Help You?
- What software is included, what does it do, and how the heck do you use it?
- What are ScanSnap Profiles and how can they rock your world?
- How do you scan receipts and export them to financial software?
- Is there a way you can prepare your documents before scanning that will save you time and headaches?
- Making PDFs searchable sounds great, but it slows things down. Is there a way to make it faster?
- How do you scan wirelessly to a computer or mobile device?
- How do you handle business cards?
Buy Only What You Need
The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide comes in three versions, so that you don’t have to buy something you can’t use:
Take advantage of my 60 day Guarantee.
If for some unlikely reason the Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide doesn’t end up being right for you, just let me know. I’ll do my best to help you out, and/or provide a super fast refund.
What Do Others Have To Say?
Cathy D. Australia
Fantastic! Very good for productivity.
Art J. USA
Terrific product. Advice was spot on! I’m a fan. You do a great job of explaining things. Appreciate your response to questions also. THANKS!
Thank you so much for your interest.
If you have any questions about The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
To your paperless success,
Fujitsu is a registered trademark of Fujitsu Limited. ScanSnap is a registered trademark of PFU Limited. The Unofficial ScanSnap Setup Guide is not endorsed, sponsored, or owned by Fujitsu in any way, though I think their scanners are pretty great.