It’s time for the yearly DocumentSnap tradition. A look back at which DocumentSnap paperless articles were the most popular in 2016. If others are interested in these topics, perhaps you will be too.
The most popular paperless articles from 2016:
- Convert Excel To Google Sheets – Here's How
- Fix For ScanSnap Blinking Blue Light
- ScanSnap Cloud – Scan To The Cloud Without A Computer
- DropIt: Automatically Rename and Move PDFs On Windows
- ScanSnap on Sierra – Your Experience?
- ScanSnap Evernote Edition: Buy It Or A Normal ScanSnap?
- ScanSnap Included Software – iX500 Includes Nuance Power PDF
- ExportNote: Evernote Export Tool That Keeps Your Organization Structure
- How To Scan To Apple Notes (With A ScanSnap Or Any Scanner)
- Going Paperless In 5 Easy(ish) Steps
The most popular paperless articles of all time
So those are the most popular 2016 blog posts. Which posts are the most popular of all time? I’m glad you asked:
- How To Split PDF Documents Into Single Pages Using Mac OS X
- How To Fix PDF Search In Windows 7 and Windows 8 64-Bit (This one also applies to Windows 10, believe it or not!)
- How To Export Your Data Out Of Evernote
- How To Combine PDF Files in Mac OS X Using Automator To Make A Service
- Using Microsoft Office Document Imaging To OCR For Free
- Fujitsu ScanSnap On Windows 10 – Your Experience?
- Summarize Text Using Mac OS X Summarize Or Microsoft Word AutoSummarize
- Convert Microsoft Office To Google Docs Using Google Drive (Or Don't)
- ScanSnap Receipt – Initial Overview
- How To Rename PDFs in iBooks for iPad
As you work on your paperless journey in 2017, just remember — reading blog posts (even mine) can only get you so far. The main thing is taking action. What is your next action this year and when are you planning on achieving it?
If you’d like some public accountability, leave it in the comments below or at the DocumentSnap Facebook page.
Happy New Year!