So I know that I posted about Evernote just a few days ago, but I couldn’t possibly let this go by without letting you guys know about it.
Evernote and Fujitsu cut a deal where if you buy a ScanSnap S1500 (for Windows) or S1500M (for Mac) and then sign up for an Evernote Premium account, Fujitsu will rebate you $50. Not bad!
Unfortunately, this deal is only for US residents (first Hulu and now this?!), but for the Americans in the house it’s a pretty sweet deal.
Here are the details from their blog post:
- Your ScanSnap must be purchased between May 1st, 2010 and July 31st, 2010
- You must have an annual Evernote Premium account, if you’re month-to-month consider switching to the annual version
- Complete this rebate form, making sure to include your Evernote information
- Mail the completed form along with the original UPC to the specified address
- This is open to US residents only. Please review the Terms and Conditions on the rebate form for additional rules
Check their post for more information. Hope this helps!
thanks! i came here looking for tips, and left with (hopefully) $50. not a bad day.