Previously I mentioned that Fujitsu unveiled the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M at Macworld. What I didn’t mention is that at the same time, they unveiled the ScanSnap S1500 for Windows at CES at the same time.
Here are some of the features that I have found out about so far:
- Detection when two sheets are picked up by the scanner (great so you don’t miss a page when scanning)
- Enhanced business card scanning
- Automatic resolution selection – picks the right resolution for each document
- Redesigned software interface
- Comes with Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard
Here’s a video with the Product Manager for the S1500 by Terry Brock that gives the first preview that I have seen of the new ScanSnap.
According to the video, it will be available sometime in Spring 2009. Looks pretty sweet!