- How do you organize your paperless documents once you’ve scanned them?
- Once you’ve filed your electronic documents away, how do you find them again?
- How do you keep your paperless documents safe and secure?
Based on my experience and others, I attempted to answer these questions in the very popular Paperless Document Organization Guide (I’ll admit it – coming up with clever names for things wasn’t my forte).
I’m thrilled to announce that the Second Edition of the Guide is available today.
Here are some of the changes:
- It goes much more in-depth on the important topics. The PDF itself has been redone with 2.5x the material.
- All the interviews have been re-done with a great selection of paperless enthusiasts, experts, professionals, and Professional Organizers.
- All videos have been re-done and are in HD, including my workflow where you can watch over my shoulder (so to speak) as I process my documents.
- Each section provides Action Items to help you decide what exactly you need to do, so you can actually take action with confidence.
- The software section has been updated and expanded with my favorite applications for 2015.
- The cloud section has been updated and expanded. The various cloud services are compared and contrasted.
- The automation section is expanded.
- There is a new section on mobile organization.
- The paperless workflow section has been redone and integrated into the main Guide.
- My Workflow has been completely redone.
- There is an all new de-uglified design.
Don’t Have The Guide Yet?
If you want to know how to organize your paperless documents, many people have found my Paperless Document Organization Guide helpful.
Take a look at that page for some comments that people have made about it.
Already Own The Guide?
You should have received an email with the update, which is free as always.
If you didn’t get the update and you think you should, let me know and I will hook you up.
Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the Second Edition.