Fujitsu has announced that they will be unveiling a new ScanSnap at MacWorld. It will be available to the public in Spring 2009 but they’ll be demoing it at their booth at the show from Jan 6-9.
Who says there will be nothing exciting at MacWorld with His Steveness not there?
Here is the info that is available so far. I’ll post more info on the 1500M as it becomes available:
- It will be called the ScanSnap S1500M
- Intelligent resolution function
- Paper double-feed detection
- Redesigned software interface for Leopard
- Enhanced business card scanning
- Bundled with Acrobat 8
Here’s the press release from Fujitsu.