This video about splitting a PDF with Preview is part of a series of quick videos on paperless tips and topics. View more in the series here.
If you have a Mac, you may not realize that you already have a way to extract pages from a PDF and split it up.
The Preview application (what you get when you double-click on a PDF or an image) that is built in to Mac OS X is surprisingly capable.
This tip is completely ripped off from Eddie Smith over at Practically Efficient, and while I have posted about it before, many people prefer video so here you go.
View the video below, or click here to watch it on YouTube. If you are able to, I recommend that you watch it with HD turned on.
(Photo by Orin Zebest)
- Easily Split PDF Pages Using OSX Preview
- How To Split PDF Documents Into Single Pages Using Mac OSX
- Video: Remove Sensitive Text From A PDF With PDFPen
- Video: Use The Fujitsu ScanSnap And A Highlighter To Extract Keywords
- Video: Password Protect PDFs On The Mac