You can read my original Doxie Go review here, and here is what is new:
- You can now scan paper up to 15" in length, so you can scan legal-sized documents. Yay.
- Dropbox integration is now built in to the software.
- Hellofax integration is built in, so you can send faxes.
- Basecamp integration is built in, so you can scan to a Basecamp project
- You can now buy the wi-fi card only ($30), there is a new carrying case ($29), and a worldwide power adapter ($10).
If you’re an existing Doxie user, the Dropbox support, Hellofax integration, and Basecamp integration are available as a software update.
The legal scanning will be available for existing Doxie Go customers via a firmware update in July. They have a notification signup form if you are interested in that. I definitely am, because my son’s school is incapable of sending any piece of paper shorter than legal size.
I may be working on something special for you guys, so stay tuned!