Back in February, I did a video showing how to use ScanSnap Organizer to distribute by keyword.
I had a number of people ask me to do another video showing the same thing but for multiple documents, since in the original video I was just processing one piece of paper at a time.
Your wish is my command.
This video on distributing keywords with ScanSnap Organizer is part of a series of quick videos on paperless tips and topics. View more in the series here.
- Use ScanSnap Organizer Distribute By Keyword To Automatically File Your Documents
- Video: Use Windows 7 Snap To Compare Documents
- Video: Evernote Local Notebook Keeps Your Documents On Your Computer
- Video: Tag Documents On The Mac With TagIt
- Video: Create A Smart Folder On Mac OS X To Access Your Paperless Documents