As you may or may not know, I do a series of weekly videos with short tips on going paperless.
These are available here on the Blog and also on the DocumentSnap YouTube channel.
Awesome DocumentSnap reader Susan recently wrote me with a great suggestion: why not have YouTube Playlists so that if you are only interested in specific aspects (for example Mac stuff or Evernote) you can just check out those videos and don’t have to deal with the ones for a platform you don’t even use.
Great suggestion Susan, so that is exactly what I have done!
On the right-hand side of the channel you can see the new Playlists. Here are the direct links:
- ScanSnap paperless videos
- Evernote paperless videos
- Mac paperless videos
- Windows paperless videos
- General Going Paperless videos
Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions. Going forward, new videos will be put into the appropriate Playlist(s).
PS: If you want to be sure that you don’t miss a video (and who wouldn’t want to hear my voice every week?), you can hit the Subscribe button at the top of the channel page.
(Photo by thms.nl)
- The Elephant Channel et Moi – Evernote Podcast Interview
- Video: How Do You Encrypt Your Paperless Documents?
- Video: How To Use GoodReader On The iPad To Go Paperless
- Video: Quickly Move Paperless Documents To A New Subfolder
- Video: Create A Smart Folder On Mac OS X To Access Your Paperless Documents