Well hello there. Welcome to 2016!
As I did last year, I like to take a look at which DocumentSnap blog posts were the most popular in the past year.
Here were the most popular going paperless articles of 2015:
- How To Split PDF Documents Into Single Pages Using Mac OS X*
- Fujitsu ScanSnap On Windows 10 – Your Experience?
- How To Combine PDF Files in Mac OS X Using Automator To Make A Service*
- Make OneDrive Folder Online Only (Or Offline)
- ScanSnap On El Capitan – Your Experience?
- Is Declaring Evernote Bankruptcy Right For You?
- Sync.com – A Canadian Dropbox Alternative That Embraces Privacy*
- Nitro Pro 10 Review
- Scan Business Cards To Outlook
- ScanSnap Receipt Released In Canada, UK, Australia (And Others?)
I have to admit, some of these were slightly cheating. The articles with a * after them were older posts that I extensively rewrote in 2015, but hey – it all counts.
If you are curious, here are the most popular DocumentSnap going paperless articles of all time:
- How To Split PDF Documents Into Single Pages Using Mac OS X
- How To Fix PDF Search In Windows 7 and Windows 8 64-Bit
- How To Export Your Data Out Of Evernote
- How To Combine PDF Files in Mac OS X Using Automator To Make A Service
- Summarize Text Using Mac OS X Summarize Or Microsoft Word AutoSummarize
- Using Microsoft Office Document Imaging To OCR For Free
- iPhone Document Scanning App Smackdown
- ScanSnap iX500 Supports Wireless Scanning To A Computer
- ScanSnap Receipt – Initial Overview
- How To Encrypt Evernote
Hopefully, some of these articles will help you on your paperless journey. Happy New Year.